❤Get Your Bra Size Right
How to know your bra size
The comfort of underwear is more critical than you think for women in this era. According to various studies, about 80% of women chose the wrong bra size and felt extremely not comfortable when wearing it. This is the reason why we have to treat this matter rigorously, after all, a bra accompanies a woman for more than 8 hours a day. Therefore, the question is how to get your right size? And goods return is extremely troublesome.
First and foremost, all of our bras are manufactured based on European (EU) and International (INT) Bra Size Standard. We just convert centimeters to inches for your conveniences.
- A measuring tape is used and wrap it snugly across your back, keeping it parallel to the ground, and measure directly under your bust.
- Lean and create a 45 degree forward, use the measuring tape to wrap your bust entirely.
Bra Size Conversions
If you are not familiar with US or UK size, you can always refer to the conversion chart below. The cup size still remains the same for you, for an example, you are a 75B in European size, then you are a 34B in UK/US size and if you are 90E in French size, then you are 34E/34DD in US/UK size system.
Just Put It On
Try on our bras in your size and you will get the right fit feelings:
- The straps stay put on your shoulders and don’t dig in.
- The band sits snugly against your back on any hook, ideally the loosest one. There should only be enough room to slide one finger underneath the band.
- The cups properly cover your breasts with no overflow or gaps.
- The underwire sits comfortably under your breasts.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us via messenger or email us